Project Planning & Design
Industry Mart has been working with customers to plan and design their industrial projects since 1979. This includes evaluation, design, layout, and flow of your warehouse space.
We can help you maximize the storage and efficiency of your warehouse or industrial space.
Through a consultative process, we work with each customer to identify their specific requirements and goals.
The assessment will look at a variety of factors:
- Space Considerations
- Ceiling & Forklift Heights
- Overhead Clearance (sprinklers, lights, fans, conduit, pipes, etc.)
- Column Location or Other Potential Obstructions
- Floor Composition (Level & Slab Thickness / Strength)
- Seismic Considerations
- Load / Pallet Dimensions & Weights
- Temperature Considerations (Freezer or Cooler)
- SKU Quantities
- FIFO / LIFO Considerations
We can do this through a free site visit, in person meeting, video conference, telephone conversation. and / or email correspondence.
Based on the assessment process we will recommend design and provide the right solution to accomplish your specific goals.
- Timelines: We know time is critical. We will provide the most efficient lead times possible. This includes working with the manufacturers who have the best lead times, including quick ship programs, and / or utilizing our inventory of new / used product.
- Safety: Safety is paramount to all projects! With over 40 years experience we have developed an extensive list of safety protocols. We will also follow each customer’s specific safety standards to ensure the safest possible installation and solution.
- RMI Standards: Every rack system is design, manufactured and installed to meet the Rack Manufacturers Institute (RMI) standards.
Installation & completion
We provide expert installation considering all of the requirements and goals established through the assessment process.
We also provide an installed solution that adheres to RMI Standards, Industry Mart safety protocols and each individual customer’s safety requirements.
Our dedicated installation team has over 25 years of experience in providing efficient and safe solutions. Our team will work with your time requirements, including off shift, night and/ or weekend installations.
The completed solution will not mean the end of our relationship. We will be there to support each solution, including changing requirements.
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.