We are Tennessee’s and the mid-South’s pallet rack specialists. We have been providing new and used pallet rack across the Southeast since 1979. Contact our experts today or come visit our warehouse showroom and check out the area’s largest inventory of new and used pallet rack.
Huge Inventory: We have the area’s largest inventory of new and used pallet rack. We are a stocking distributor of new rack for multiple rack and rack accessory manufacturers. We can provide the styles and brands of rack to suit any need you may have.
- Quickship Programs: If we don’t have what you need in stock, we can most likely locate it for you through our national dealer network, or we can have it shipped in less than 48 HOURS through one of our multiple QUICKSHIP programs.
- Fast Quotes: We know you’re busy. Our experts can get you a quote for most standard projects in less than 24 hours.
- Design Services: We offer free layout and design services where our experts ensure you get the right rack and capacities for your application.
- Delivery or Pick-Up: Just an hour east of Nashville, our location in Middle Tennessee is convenient to Nashville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga. We make regular deliveries to those cities as well as to Kentucky, Alabama, North Georgia, and North Carolina. We can also ship rack anywhere in the U.S. Pick-up is also available Monday-Friday.
- Expert Installation: Our dedicated installation crew has over 30 years of experience. They will travel to wherever you are and get the job done quickly, safely, and with minimal impact to your operations.
- We Buy Rack: We can purchase your existing rack. Dismantling is also available.
- Rack Systems: Selective rack is the basis for many more advanced rack systems like pushback or carton flow. See the link here for more information. We work with several different manufacturers to design and deliver a custom system for you.
Selective pallet rack is the most popular racking product. However, we also offer more specialized rack systems like push-back, drive-in, and pallet and carton flow.
Selective pallet rack is ideal for traditional, select pallet loads, increasing the capacity of any warehouse or storage area. Selective pallet rack is intended to be forklift loaded and should be anchored to a concrete floor or pad. Industry Mart’s warehouse design staff will help you configure a system that meets all of your storage needs.
Teardrop style pallet rack is the industry’s most interchangeable, and thus the most popular style of selective pallet rack used by warehouse storage and distribution centers across the U.S. Teardrop pallet rack is made from roll-formed steel and gets its name from the holes on the upright column that are shaped like a teardrop. Pallets rest on the horizontal load beams that are held in place by beam connectors with safety clips. Teardrop beams (unlike structural or other bolted styles) can be quickly removed, allowing the beam levels to be adjusted to different heights to accommodate various load sizes. Industry Mart is a stocking distributor for several brands of NEW teardrop rack. Our new brands interchange with Interlake, USP, SpaceRak, Steel King, and most other teardrop designs.
Structural pallet rack is made from structural steel versus the roll-formed steel of teardrop rack. Unlike teardrop’s quick beam connectors, structural beams are bolted to the upright columns, which increases installation time and the time required to change beam levels. Structural rack generally has a higher capacity than teardrop rack and is more resistant to forklift strikes. However, it is more expensive and often has a longer manufacturer lead time for production and shipping. Structural rack is often used as the frame for drive-in and other advanced rack systems. Industry Mart stocks some used structural rack and can provide new structural rack from several manufacturers.