Wire mesh modular-sized panels for controlled access and distribution of facility tools and equipment.
- Twenty standard sized panels 4’-0” or 5’-0” high, by 1’-0” to 10’-0” wide.
- Stack two or more panels between posts to reach wall height.
- Hinged, double hinged, sliding, and vertical rise doors available.
Ideally suited for pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies, medical facilities, distribution centers, record storage, and drug warehouses.
- Meets DEA Standards for Class III, IV & V Controlled Substances
- Wall and ceiling panels constructed in 10 GA wire woven in 2” x 1” rectangular mesh
- Wall panels mount to posts flush to floor, self-closing / self-locking doors
- Special customization available
Access Cages are a simple, cost-effective way of controlling access to distribution centers or factory floors and confining truck drivers and other visitors to a defined area.
- Full width push bar for exit from warehouse side.
- Service window with shelf for paperwork pass through.
- Stock wall and ceiling panels constructed of 10 gauge wire, 2” x 1” rectangular opening.
- Posts have welded on base plate for lagging to the floor.
Server Cages are perfect for securing and separating network servers and expensive computer equipment. The system is easy to reconfigure as needs change.
- Open but secure design allows free circulation of light, HVAC, and fire suppression systems
- Ceilings are also available as an option.
- A variety of sizes and options are available.