Whether your project is hundreds of new shelving units in a new facility or just a few used ones in an outbuilding, Industry Mart’s shelving experts can help you choose the right shelving and design a custom layout for your specific storage requirements.
Choose from steel shelving, wire shelving, rivet rack boltless shelving, bulk or wide span shelving, or pre-packed shelving in a box ready to go at amazingly low prices.
- Steel Shelving (Open and Closed Steel)
- Rivet Rack Boltless Shelving
- Bin Shelving Units
- Wire Chrome Shelving
- Bulk or Wide Span Shelving
- Record Storage Shelving
Steel Shelving (Open & Closed)
We supply a wide range of industrial, warehouse, and commercial steel shelving units made in the USA. We have heavy-duty and light-duty steel shelving manufactured from cold rolled steel for high strength and durability. Industry Mart’s shelving experts can custom-design a steel shelving solution for the largest industrial or smallest individual jobs.
- New and Used available
- Heavy duty warehouse shelving
- Auto parts storage shelving systems
- Powder coat finish available in various colors
- Adjustable steel flange shelves
- Boxer (box shelf) adjustable steel box shelves are available. (All 4 corners are lapped and welded for additional strength.)
- Shelving units are available in 18, 20, and 22 gauge steel
- Upright posts sizes vary from 3’ – 16’ high
- Single units or bolted together for a “run” of shelving
- Open shelf units use sway bracing. Closed shelf units use backs and sides
- Bolt-Up or Clip-Up for easy installation and adjusting shelves
- A standard 7’ high, 5-Shelf unit is available in the following:
- Shelf depths: 12”, 18”, 24”, to 30”
- Shelf widths: 30”, 36”, to 48”
Rivet Rack Boltless
Sturdy units provide heavy duty storage for records, warehouses and industrial applications. The boltless design ensures easy assembly and quick set-up. Rivet Rack shelving is one of our most popular bulk storage products. This boltless and easy to assemble product is available in various sizes, both used and new. Capacities for a typical 96” long shelf are usually between 600 – 800 pounds.
- Rivet rack may be used for general purpose and/or record storage applications
- Various sizes and shelf capacities available
- Wide span capability
- Shelf sizes up to 96″ x 48″
- Shelves are adjustable on 1-1/2″ centers
- Custom configurations available
- Standard heights to 16′ available
- Particle board shelves available
- Boltless clipless construction assembles in minutes
- Single rivet light duty beams
- Double rivet medium duty beams
- C channel heavy duty beams
Bulk / Wide Span
Bulk or Wide Span Rack is a lighter capacity racking system compared to pallet racking. It’s intended to be used for hand loaded shelving. Great option when looking for a step in between pallet rack and lighter weight shelving.
- For hand loading only (Can be loaded / unloaded from either side)
- Bolt-less and easy to assemble
- Makes a great archive storage rack
- Common sizes are: 24”D x 96”H x 96 L, 30”D x 96”H x 96”L, 36″D x 96″H x 96″L, and 48″D x 96″H x 96″L
Mobile heavy duty wire shelving units with and without casters. Easily moved and rearranged for maximum flexibility. Available in multiple sizes in 3 to 6 shelf levels. Capacities vary based upon size and number of shelf levels.
Units come fully assembled and shelf covers are available on new units.
These are great for the food service industry.
- New and used chrome plated
- With or without casters
- Common shelf depths: 14”, 18”, and 24”
- Common shelf lengths: 30”, 36”, 48”, and 60″
- Heights vary up to 75”
- Single stand-alone units or multi-units using add-ons
Shelving that’s boxed up and ready to go
Industry Mart offers various individual shelving units “in the box” for small business and individual applications. These are in-stock and available for same-day walk-in purchase. Customer pick-up and assembly. Call us or come check out our inventory today!